- Can call on the floor.
- 3 Time-Outs in regulation time.
- 2 Time-Outs in 2nd half if didn’t call any time-outs in first half.
- 1 Time-Out each team in over time period, unused time-outs may not be carried over into OT.
- Can call time-out between free throws.
- Last 2 mins of the game, if time out is called on the court and live, inbound from the same spot.
- If the time-out is called at dead ball situation, advance to front court.
- Penalty at team fouls 8th each half. 2 free throws.
- Two 20mins half
- Last 20 seconds in 1st half STOP TIME.
- Last 2 mins in second half STOP TIME. (within 10 points or 10 points)
- Last 1 min in second half STOP TIME on made basket!!
- Saturday Tier 2 and Sunday 3&4 35 Seconds
- Saturday Tier 1 and Sunday 1&2 30 Seconds
- Before 1st free throw or after last free throw made. (as per FIBA rules)
- 2 minutes overtime. (Start the overtime with possession arrow.)
- Last 1 min STOP TIME on dead ball and made basket.
- If the score still tie after the overtime, we will do jump ball to start 2nd over time.
- 1st team scores win.
- Play minimum 3 regular season game to be eligible play playoffs.
- Has to be on the team roster (Max 12).
- Saturday: Each player only allowed play in ONLY 1 Tier
- Sunday: Each Players only allowed play in 2 Tiers.
- Teams in Sunday Tier 4 can only have 1 player (Maximum) from Top 2 Tiers.
- Teams in Sunday Tier 3 can have 2 players (Maximum) from Top 2 Tiers.
- Final roster must be submitted before June30th.