- Can call on the floor.
- 3 Time-Outs in regulation time.
- 2 Time-Outs in 2nd half if didn’t call any time-outs in first half.
- 1 Time-Out each team in over time period, unused time-outs may not be carried over into OT.
- Can call time-out between free throws.
- Last 2 mins of the game, if time out is called on the court and live, inbound from the same spot.
- If the time-out is called at dead ball situation, advance to front court.
- Penalty at team fouls 8th each half. 2 free throws.
- Two 20mins half
- Last 20 seconds in 1st half STOP TIME.
- Last 2 mins in second half STOP TIME. (within 10 points or 10 points)
- Last 1 min in second half STOP TIME on made basket!!
- 24 seconds for all tier 1
- 30 seconds for all other tiers
- Before 1st free throw or after last free throw made. (as per FIBA rules)
- 2 minutes overtime. (Start the overtime with possession arrow.)
- Last 1 min STOP TIME on dead ball and made basket.
- If the score still tie after the overtime, we will do jump ball to start 2nd over time.
- 1st team scores win.
- Play minimum 2 regular season game (Due to Chinese New Year) to be eligible play playoffs. only for 2019 Winter season.
- Has to be on the team roster.
- Final roster must be submitted before Jan 26 2019